Crafti Beer customers are our number one priority and we are committed to ensuring the privacy of our visitors and customers. We take multiple precautions to safeguard and protect your personal information.
Data Held With Crafti Beer
By using the crafti beer website and using our services we may collate, retain and process the following information about you:
- Details about how you use our services which may include details of your visits to our site including pages viewed and the services that you access. This may include traffic data, location data and other communication data
- Personal information provided by you. I.e. when you register for information or make a purchase
- Details that you provide when you contact us via any medium or channel
How We Use Your Information
We may use the data that you have provided you to provide products and services to you. We may also process your data for one or more of the following reasons:
- We may contact you to let you know about products and services that we feel may be of interest by us or our affiliated partners
- Any information sent to you will be at your consent
- We may periodically advise you of any alterations or updates to our website, services and products
Where you have consented to information to be sent to you we may pass your information to our affiliated partners who would also like to send you information on their carefully selected products and services. Should you not wish to receive this you may opt out at any time.
This Website Uses Google Adwords
Storing Your Personal Data
By using our website we may need to electronically encrypt your data and transfer information you have passed to us to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. This may include our affiliated partners including, but not without reservation World Pay and Pay Pal, who operate as our card processing partners. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will do everything within our capacity to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your information is transferred, processed and stored securely. When sending information via the internet to Craftibeer we cannot guarantee the protocol and security of what you may send to us. Whatever data that you choose to send us electronically is sent entirely at your own risk. You must ensure that you have taken any precautions necessary to prevent interception and the data being obtained by any party that may wish to be using it for their own benefit.
Disclosing Your Information
- If we were to ever sell part or all of our business to a new owner
- Under the laws of England and Wales we are legally required to disclose your personal information to crime prevention agencies, Police forces or any authority for the crown
- Fraud prevention agencies to reduce the risk of criminal activity
Third Party Links
Access to Information
Craftibeer complies with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we store about you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover any administration costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. Should you want a copy of this data please write to registered address.